Logo of the Year
The Feliks Nowowiejski 2016/2017 logo is granted by the Feliks Nowowiejski Year Celebration Office to prestigious artistic, academic, educational and popularizing events, as well as to all Beneficiaries of the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage program “Nowowiejski 2016/2017”. The logo is an object of copyright. Its use is limited and requires consent from the Institute of Music and Dance.
- The word and device logo “Feliks Nowowiejski 2016/2017”, hereinafter referred to as “the Logo”, has been created to promote and organize events related to the celebration of the 70th anniversary of Feliks Nowowiejski’s death (2016), and the 140th anniversary of Nowowiejski’s birth (2017).
- The logo is a legally protected work whose copyright is held by the Institute of Music and Dance.
- The Institute of Music and dance is the sole entity legally entitled to grant consent to use the Logo by third parties.
- The Logo may be granted to natural persons, public and private entities, social organizations and other institutions interested in the promotion or organization of events related to the 70th anniversary of Feliks Nowowiejski’s death, and/or the 140th anniversary of Nowowiejski’s death, hereinafter referred to as “the Celebrations”.
- The right to use the Logo can be granted solely for the purposes related to the “Feliks Nowowiejski 2016/2017” anniversary.
- The right to use the Logo is always granted free of charge.
- The right to use the Logo is granted upon receipt of a written application from an interested entity, which should state the type of the entity’s activity and the intended use of the Logo.
- The aforementioned application is free of charge.
- There is no limit as to the number of entities which may be granted the right to use the Logo.
- Beneficiaries of the “Nowowiejski 2016/2017” program can use the Logo without submitting additional applications, following the signing of a grant contract.
- Within the scope of 2.2 above, the right to use the Logo has also been granted to the Feliks Nowowiejski Society and the Warmia and Mazury Philharmonic.
- The right to use the Logo includes the right to:
- Display the logo on the User’s premises;
- Display the Logo next to the User’s own Logo, along with the information that the User is a Partner of the Feliks Nowowiejski Celebrations;
- Include the Logo in the User’s materials promoting the events related to the Celebrations, along with media publicity and other messages used to by the User as a means of communications, including during exhibitions, displays, and other events related to the Celebrations;
- Post the Logo on the User’s websites.
- The Logo can be proportionately magnified or shrunk. It is prohibited to distort the Logo and to separate its components.
- It is prohibited to remove or alter any Logo component.
- The User cannot sublet the right to use the Logo to third parties under no circumstances.
- Should the right to use the Logo be revoked, or should the period for which such right has been granted expire, the User shall promptly cease to use the Logo in any manner.